Simple and delicious Meatloaf- Hubby's Favorite.
You can cook Simple and delicious Meatloaf- Hubby's Favorite using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple and delicious Meatloaf- Hubby's Favorite
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced celery.
- You need 1/4 of garlic pepper.
- It’s 2 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrums or saltine cracker crumbs.
- It’s of season all.
Simple and delicious Meatloaf- Hubby's Favorite instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- dice the celery and place saltines into a ziploc baggy and start crushing to make the crumbs.
- in a seperate bowl combine the beef, celery, crumbs, eggs and season everything with the garlic pepper and season all. make sure to mix everything until the eggs are completley mixed in..
- place mixture into a meatloaf pan or if you dont have a meat loaf pan make into a log form and place on a regular pan..
- cover beef with ketchup put as much as you want..
- place in oven and cook for about 1 hour or until brown from the inside. cut a piece before taking out of oven..
- you can serve with mashed potatoes and greenbeans. This serves about 6 people but it is so delicous you might want to make more.