Marinara poached eggs with sweet potatoes. Poached eggs on spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce issss basically the best thing ever. And I've been eating it all week. Just try to stop that dinner The whole wheat spaghetti with zingy marinara sauce is perfectly-quick-but-still-made-from-scratch *hooray* but the kicker is that soft egg on top.
Roasted rosemary potatoes are topped with spinach, marinara, eggs, and cheese and baked in the oven. These baked eggs with potatoes are a stress-free, delicious one-pot meal that's great for a crowd or Skip roasting the potatoes and just bake eggs in marinara and spinach. Fry sweet potatoes for a minute or two, then add zucchini, chorizo, and garlic. You can cook Marinara poached eggs with sweet potatoes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marinara poached eggs with sweet potatoes
- Prepare 5-6 strips of bacon.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of or marinara.
- It’s of Toast bread (3 slices).
- It’s of Mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Sauté until sweet potatoes are cooked and zucchini cubes are Transfer cooked chorizo and vegetables to a serving dish. Drizzle with sour cream and garnish with microgreens and. Poaching eggs in marinara is easy since the sauce is quite thick. Bring marinara and crushed red pepper to a simmer in a skillet.
Marinara poached eggs with sweet potatoes instructions
- 1. Eggs: Saute bacon in large skillet pan until nicely browned. Add marinara sauce and then eggs. Cook all together for about 15 minutes. Put the skillet pan to broil for about 5 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the taste, runny vs fully cooked)..
- Sweet potatoes: simply bake olive oil covered sweet potatoes with pinch of salt..
- Serving: serve pouched eggs, potatoes with slice of toasted bread and spoon full of mascarpone cheese.
Crispy sweet potato cakes are topped with zingy guacamole and a silky poached egg. GUACAMOLE: MASH together avocados, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Peel the sweet potatoes and grate finely with a box grater. Drain the liquid out by placing the grated sweet potato in a kitchen towel and squeezing it. Black Bean, Arugula + Poached Egg Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.