Baked Chicken Legs with Potato.
You can cook Baked Chicken Legs with Potato using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Legs with Potato
- It’s 2 of chicken legs.
- It’s 4 of potato.
- It’s of Souce:.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- It’s of Parsley.
Baked Chicken Legs with Potato step by step
- Make cuts on chicken legs and cut the potatoes into apple slices and put in a big bowl..
- Mash the garlic and mix all the souce ingredients in a separated bowl (persley to be put on the ckicken after baking).
- Add the souce and marinate the chicken legs and potatoes. Cover the bowl with plastic foil and leave in the fridge 1 hour to rest..
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C and bake it for 45 minutes..