Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double-beatloaf. Nostalgia and the excitement of Christmas abound in the modern classic, A Christmas Story. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious.
Meatloaf made with a hint of red pepper and tangy tomato juice, glazed with ketchup, mustard and brown sugar. This is a great meatloaf recipe. In fact I still have the original card from Great American Recipes I got in the mail that it came on. You can cook Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double-beatloaf using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double-beatloaf
- Prepare of ★★★★★★★★★ For the meat loaf ★★★★★★★★★.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1 pound of bulk sausage, I used Odem's Tennessee Pride brand.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of black ripened olives.
- It’s 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- You need of ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ For the filling ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆.
- Prepare 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of lime.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Topping ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of tomato paste.
The BEST Meatloaf Recipe is something I've worked years at perfecting… and here it is! I absolutely LOVE meatloaf and I always have! The Old Man: Alright, I'll get that kid to eat. Where's my screw driver and my plumber's helper?
Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double-beatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven 390° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the paprika, egg, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, cilantro, and parsley..
- Zest the lime and juice it. Add to the cream cheese mixture. Set aside..
- Mix the meat, with eggs, parmesan cheese, and spices..
- Chop the onion and olives finely..
- Add olive and onions, and mix well.
- Spay an oven safe dish, preferably a loaf pan, wirh nonstick spray or grease it with butter. Push the meat mixture into bottom of dish..
- Form a hollow spot in the middle of the meat..
- Add filling and cover top with meat mixture..
- Mix the mustard, tomato paste, honey and black pepper..
- Add to top. Put in oven and cook till done, about an hour. Let sit 10 minutes and serve. Hope you enjoy!.
This is a very easy and no fail recipe for meatloaf. It won't take long to make at all, and it's quite good! "Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double-beatloaf. Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double beatloaf,i hate meatloaf? When properly prepared, meatloaf should be tender inside with a slight crust on the outside. Call it a ground beef casserole or a mixed meat pie if you have a problem with the name. "Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double beatloaf, I hate meatloaf." ~ Randy from A Christmas Story.