Shredded Chicken 🐔 Smashed Potatoes 🥔.
You can have Shredded Chicken 🐔 Smashed Potatoes 🥔 using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shredded Chicken 🐔 Smashed Potatoes 🥔
- Prepare 1-1 pound of bag baby red potatoes(whole, do not peel).
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- You need of Olive oil cooking spray.
- You need of Large bottom round cup OR large spoon.
- It’s of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle Crushed Red Pepper.
- You need of Shredded chicken.
- You need of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s of Salsa, your favorite!.
Shredded Chicken 🐔 Smashed Potatoes 🥔 instructions
- In a large pot boil some water, remember to add salt to your water!!.
- Boil your baby red potatoes for about 20 minutes, or until potatoes are very tender but not falling apart…….
- Drain potatoes……..
- Place cooked potatoes onto a large baking sheet that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray…….
- Here’s the fun part !!! Smash your potatoes with your large cup OR spoon…….
- Lightly spray tops of smashed potatoes with olive oil cooking spray…….
- Now sprinkle all over potatoes your black pepper and crushed red pepper…….
- Place several pieces of your shredded chicken all over potatoes……..
- Now sprinkle your sharp cheddar cheese all over potatoes…….
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 450 degree oven for 10 minutes…….
- Serve topped with sour cream and some salsa and enjoy 😉!!!.