Sea salt and vinegar potato chips. Is it presumptuous to call a chip a harmonic convergence of flavor? You might want to taste this chip before you answer. How else can you describe the perfect balance of zesty sea salt, a hint of tongue-puckering vinegar and satisfying crunch?
Potatoes, Safflower and/or Sunflower and/or Canola Oil, Vinegar Powder, (Maltodextrin, White Distilled Vinegar), Sea Salt, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid. Make your own salt-and-vinegar potato chips using the DIY recipe and just a handful of ingredients. "My children love salt and vinegar chips, and I had some potatoes to use, so I thought this would be a nice treat for them. I took my French fry recipe and converted it slightly, though the. You can cook Sea salt and vinegar potato chips using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sea salt and vinegar potato chips
- It’s 1 of large potato (Yukon gold, or any all purpose potato).
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of black pepper.
- You need 3 teaspoons of ground sea salt.
- You need 2 cups of distilled white vinegar.
Select Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Seasoning with Sea Salt and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (Sea Salt, Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. Quick tutorial on how to make diy sea salt & vinegar potato chips when you only have normal potato chips google my name sometime. Soaking potato slices in apple cider vinegar adds a light acidic note to these purple potato chips without the chemical aftertaste you often get from store-bought varieties. Lay slices flat on paper towel, pat dry.
Sea salt and vinegar potato chips instructions
- Thinly slice one large potato into 1/2 cm slices..
- Soak the sliced potatoes in 2 cups of vinegar for 10 minutes..
- Drain the potatoes, and rub in the black pepper and sea salt..
- Spread onto a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees celsius for 35 minutes..
Transfer to bowl; toss slices with oil and salt. Garnish with chives and flaky sea salt and serve warm. Sea Salt & Vinegar chips are My Favorite flavor from Kettle Brand💙The zesty sea salt is the perfect balance to the hint of vinegar and satisfying crunch! 🔅Kettle Brand has always been a go to snack for me. Assorted colored sprinkles or crushed nuts. Gently stir in potato chips (reserve a few for topping).