Potato Bowl. The game is televised nationally on the ESPN family of networks. The idea of creating a week of festivities to celebrate potatoes and football was the brainchild of UND Athletic Director Len Marti. Steak and Potato Bowls are packed with filling and healthy ingredients, and I guarantee you'll be full for hours after enjoying each delicious bite.
I love these bowls warm and fresh, and cold too! Photo: Charles Walton; Styling: Leslie Byars Simpson. Prep the rest of your toppings. You can cook Potato Bowl using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Bowl
- It’s of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Chives.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- It’s of Green Onions (optional).
- You need of Sriracha Sauce (optional).
These delicious chicken and mashed potato bowls are an easy dinner idea that takes only minutes to prepare! Loaded with juicy chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and cheese, this KFC copycat recipe is one the whole family will love! These delicious bowls are an easy meal to make for those crazy nights. The last few times I've made the sweet potato burrito bowls, I've played around with the seasonings, the bowl additions, and the sauce to bring you this very recipe.
Potato Bowl step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Evenly chop potatoes and onions. Season potatoes with paprika, S&P, Garlic Powder, parsley, and thyme. Place in preheated oven for about 15-20 min and flip potatoes to cook on both sides..
- Cook chopped onions in medium- low pan with garlic, butter and olive oil..
- Cook bacon using paprika, S&P. once done finely cut into small pieces.
- Chop chives, green onions..
- Once potatoes are done and seasoned to liking. Combine with other ingredients (bacon, onions), to bowl with cheese sour cream on top. Lastly add the green onions and chives..
This meal is like tacos in a bowl and, if we're being honest, I'd take these over tacos any day. Enter my Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowls. With lots of fiber and slow-digesting carbs, these won't put you into a sugar coma. Plus, you can roast the sweet potatoes the night before to save time. Famous Idaho Potato Bowl Mash Bash.