Meatloaf. This is a very easy and no fail recipe for meatloaf. It won't take long to make at all, and it's quite good! Contact Meat Loaf on Messenger. meatloaf.net.
Made with ground beef, bread crumbs, and a sweet and tangy ketchup based glaze topping. The BEST Meatloaf Recipe is something I've worked years at perfecting… and here it is! I absolutely LOVE meatloaf and I always have! You can have Meatloaf using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf
- Prepare 3 slices of white bread, crust cut off.
- Prepare 2 of shallots, chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 knob of butter.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, pressed.
- It’s 320 g of minced beef.
- It’s 320 g of best minced pork.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 6 slices of pancetta, chopped, plus 5-6 more slices to wrap the meatloaf.
- It’s half of a bunch of parsley, finely chopped.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup (50 g) of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of crème fraiche.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare of zest grated from 1 lemon.
- Prepare of For the glaze:.
- You need 3 tbsp. of maple syrup.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of Dijon mustard.
Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious. The Best Meatloaf Recipes on Yummly
- Whiz the bread slices in a blender into fine breadcrumbs. Heat a knob of butter in a small skillet, add the shallots and cook on low heat until translucent and softened. At the end of cooking add the garlic and stir in. Place all the ingredients apart from the pancetta slices reserved for wrapping in a large bowl and mix thoroughly, best using your hands. Turn out onto a wooden board, wet your hands and form a tight loaf..
- Wrap the pancetta slices around the loaf, stretching them gently if necessary, and tuck underneath. Place the loaf on a baking tray and chill for at least 15 minutes..
- Shaping meatloaf Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/gas 5. Mix the Dijon mustard with the maple syrup for the glaze. Brush the loaf thickly with the mixture and bake for about 50 minutes, basting with the remaining glaze until it’s used up. Turn the heat up to maximum and let the meatloaf brown and crispen on top, for about 10 minutes. Let it rest in a warm place loosely covered with aluminium foil for 15 minutes before slicing and serving..
Vegan Chickpea "meatloaf", Easiest Beef Meatloaf, Bacon-wrapped Pork Meatloaf. Which kind of meat would you like in the recipe? Finally, a meatloaf recipe that is guaranteed to come out perfectly juicy, NOT dry, hard, chewy or tasteless. This meatloaf recipe with crackers is the best meatloaf you'll ever make! I like to make two pans of meatloaf at once and freeze the second or an easy dinner later.