Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook. Potato capsicum masala is excellent side dish for Chappathi, Rotti and Naan, In this video we are going to see how to prepare this delicious masala in. I always have leftover chapati after mealtime and it becomes dry over time. I do a stir-fry, chapati upma or kothu with leftover chapati.
In a large bowl, stir together the flours and salt. Use a wooden spoon to stir in the olive oil and enough water to make a soft dough that is elastic but. Use leftover mashed potatoes in this flavorful whole wheat flatbread. You can cook Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook
- You need 4 of potatoes medium, 1 onion sliced,1 tsp zeera.
- It’s 7-8 of Kashmiri whole red chilli (less heat and give colour).
- You need 1 pinch of turmeric and red chilli powder and 1/2 tbsn salt(acc to u).
- It’s of Dough 2 cups wheat flour,1 1/2 cup warm water,1 tsp salt and oil.
Reviews for: Photos of Potato Chapati Bread. SWEET POTATO CHAPATI AKA SWEET POTATO FLATBREAD This whole wheat sweet potato chapati or flatbread is so versatile you can have it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This simple, easy and effortless recipe makes the softest sweet potato flatbread ever. ROTI is a traditional unleavened whole-wheat bread which, depending on the cook, can be as thin as paper or thick as pita.
Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook step by step
- Peel the potatoes, slice round from top wise,nor thick nor thin..medium. (katli mean flat potatoes).
- Now slice onion and cut red chillies. Now heat 3 tbsn oil and add all three..as pic.when it's slight colour change add 1 pinch of turmeric and chilli powder and salt and mix.
- Now add the potatoes mix and cover the lid..
- Cover the lid with cloth.so steam remains inside. After 2 mins just stir it gently.now let it cook on slow flame till 5 to 10 mins.but keep check in between. When done sprinkle some coriander leaves..
- Dough…knead as above ingredients…make chapati.
- Serve hot potato veggie with hot chapati/flatbread enjoy😊Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog for free and help me grow.take care and be safe👍.
CHAPPATI is traditionally made from very finely milled whole wheat "chapati flour" and tend to be thin and papery. CHAPPATI is traditionally made by patting the dough ball. Chapatis can be reheated but they're best cooked fresh. You could also spread your favourite pickle or chutney over them and roll them into tortilla shapes. As soon as brown spots appear on the underside, the chapatti is done.