Turkey meatloaf. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious.
I'm usually the one who makes turkey meatloaf, one of my few gifts along with omelettes, fish and not much more. Make it with grated zucchini and carrot for moisture and an extra serving of veggies, then brush some sweet chili sauce on top for flavor. This Turkey Meatloaf recipe doesn't sacrifice any flavor. You can have Turkey meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey meatloaf
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 2/3 cup of whole oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of minced celery.
- You need 1/2 cup of minced sweet onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of minced carrot.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 8 oz of ketchup.
- You need 8 oz of mustard.
- You need 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped bacon cooked.
It's easy to make and is topped off with the most delicious glaze! Your family will love this heart healthy version of a classic American dinner. Ground turkey recipes have a bad rep for being bland and boring. But this meatloaf is LOADED with flavor.
Turkey meatloaf step by step
- To make sauce: Combine ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well until smooth and homogenous.
- Combine rest of ingredients except bacon. Combine until all ingredients are well integrated.
- Place meat mixture into greased loaf pan. Top with bacon, pour on sauce.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350.
This is the best turkey meatloaf we've ever tasted. It's really moist and makes great sandwiches. Try Ina Garten's Turkey Meatloaf recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network for a leaner take on the American classic. Ina's Turkey Meatloaf: "Even your husband won't believe it's not beef." This healthy turkey meatloaf recipe will leave you begging for seconds! It's moist, packed with flavor, and lighter than traditional meatloaf!