Stuffed Chicken parmesan meatloaf.
You can cook Stuffed Chicken parmesan meatloaf using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken parmesan meatloaf
- It’s 2 pounds of ground chicken.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella shreds.
- Prepare 1 cup of marinara of choice.
Stuffed Chicken parmesan meatloaf step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350°.
- Mix together chicken, egg, parmesan, onion, 1/2 cup of sauce, italian seasoning and bread crumbs. Set aside..
- Mix mozzarella and remaining sauce..
- Divide chicken mixture in half. Put first half in loaf pan. Making a indentation down the middle for cheese mixture..
- Add cheese mix and top with second half of the chicken mixture. Pat to seal and form a loaf..
- Bake for 1 hour or until 165° internal temperature is reached. Serve with pasta if desired and extra sauce..