Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe. A simple vegetarian curry of fragrant aubergine and potato served with spiced rice. This can be a vegan curry if you replace the butter with oil. Mashed aubergine with potato is often served as a side dish along with a few other condiments.
Cheesy Gratin with Potato and Aubergine. Keep scrolling to get the full recipe for this pressure cooker curry with How to make pressure cooker curry with potato & aubergine A kitchen in Rome This velvety slick of vegetables is a combination of classic Italian flavours. Add the aubergines and potatoes (if some are. You can have Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe
- It’s 2 of medium size aubergine, 1 medium size potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of tomato and 3 chillies chopped, 1 onion sliced,1 tbsn Kashmiri.
- You need of Powder,1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp coriander powder,2 cloves,3 black pepper.
- Prepare of And salt this is for aubergine.
- It’s of Lentils:1 1/2 cup red lentils, 2 to 3 cups water,2 green.
- Prepare of Chillies chopped, 1 tomato chopped, 1tbsn Kashmiri red chilli.
- It’s 1 of tbsn turmeric,1 cube maggi and 1 tsp salt.
- It’s of TEMPERING the lentils.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, few curry leaves,1 tbsn cumin seeds and 1 tbsn.
- You need of Mustard seeds.
- It’s 3 of tbsn oil for the TEMPERING,3 tbsn oil for aubergine veggie.
Seasoned potatoes and aubergine are layered with a tangy tomato sauce and baked lovely. Add the chopped potato, aubergine, ground coriander, cumin and turmeric. This Community Recipe was uploaded by the user nat. Add to the skillet and sauté for some minutes.
Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe step by step
- First cut all the vegetables.now heat 3 tbsn oil add the onions, pepper and clove.mix for few minutes. Now add the tomatoes with turmeric, ginger,garlic paste,red chilli powder coriander powder and salt and mix well cook for 3 min,oil floats up add vegetables mix and close the lid.
- When it's cook,cook on high flame for 5 mins.until all it's water dries up.ur veggie is ready.
- Now wash the lentils, add the 1 chopped tomato,2 chopped chillies,red chilli powder,turmeric powder wit 2 cup of water and cook till done.now add one maggi cube,1 tsp salt mix and boil 2 mins and add 1/2 cup coriander leaves.ur lentils/dal ready (add little water if u want watery).
- Now for TEMPERING lentils,heat a pan with 3 tbsn oil(acc to u)now add all the above ingredients for TEMPERING as in pic 1.now as garlic turn little brown.now serve all hot with rice and popadum. enjoy😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad.
Put the lamb mixture in a large ovenproof dish. Cover with layers of potato and aubergine slices, then pour. Roasted Sweet Potato and Aubergine Curry / Soup. Sweet potatoes, eggplant, and onion are oven roasted and served in a creamy coconut curry base. Photo "Potatoes with aubergine" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license.