Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms. Fire up the grill and get the summer started with these mouthwatering steak, potato and mushroom kebabs! Which means these Grilled Steak, Potato Mushroom Kabobs were guaranteed to be a hit with the whole family. The steak and mushrooms are marinated in seasoned olive oil and balsamic vinegar, then grilled, kabob-style, with tender potatoes.
While the steak is cooking, place the mushroom pouch and potatoes on the grill. Try these delightful and very filling Potatoes with Mushrooms cooked to perfection in creamy coconut milk. Tender beef steaks are grilled and served with savory mushroom gravy over mashed potatoes for a dinner your family will love. You can cook Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms
- Prepare 1 of Steak (Chuck 7).
- You need 2 of Potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of pk. Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of sm. Onion.
- It’s of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 2 of glugs Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Parsley.
- You need of Scallions.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- You need of Bacon Bits.
Meanwhile, for mushroom gravy, lightly coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat broth just until simmering; add. Serve the steak topped with the garlicky mushrooms and the roasted sweet potato alongside. * If you choose to use fillet steak (which is much thicker), there is a foolproof method of getting it done to perfection (medium). Ribeye Steaks With Mushroom Gravy is simple and delicious with a quick and easy homemade How do you make mushroom and onion gravy from scratch?
Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms step by step
- Stab potato with fork, wrap in foil and put in 400F oven for an hour. Slice potato, scoop out inside, mash. Load potato with cheese, bacon bits, butter and green scallions..
- Season the steak. If you can’t see your seasoning, you didn’t put enough. Get a reasonably good amount on there. Put in a HOT cast iron pan, sear both sides. Put in 350F oven until done to your liking..
- Chop and season your veggies then sauté them in butter. When they’re almost done, add in balsamic vinegar and simmer..
- While your steak is resting, throw some butter and parsley on there. Make it pretty..
- All said and done, you should have something that resembles or looks better than this..
When your steaks are done and I always like to bake some potatoes or even mash them. Rice is also a great side dish or Brussel sprouts. Didn't really need one, the fat marbling rendered off and I deglazed the pan with mushrooms, thyme, shallots and Balsamic vinegar. Arrange the potato and mushroom slices in the dish, alternating, ending with the mushrooms. Chefs, when it comes to great steak, sometimes the simplest accompaniments make for the most spectacular meal.