Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top. The tricky part when cooking pizza on the stovetop is making sure the crust gets baked but doesn't start to burn. I also think these stovetop pizzas are best suited for quick weeknight dinners for one or two! More than that, and I feel that one person would get stuck at the stove while everyone else at.
My whole family said yummyyyyyy no more pizza hut from now on. manjula ji, i tried pizza today the topping are all good. but the crust is like biscuit. where i was mistaken.? i think i follow the measurements and instructions properly even then the crust is so hard. Have this recipe from a Stove Top Stuffing box. This is also good if your on Weight Watchers. You can cook Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top
- Prepare of —–crust——.
- You need 2 pounds of ground meat I used ground sirloin, lean.
- You need 1/3 pound of bacon.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dehydrated onions.
- You need of ——–toppings———.
- It’s 1 pound of mixed vegetables.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 cups of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of ——cooking vessel——-.
- You need 10 inch of pot with a good fitting lid.
Let Stove Top soak in water until moist, add all other ingredients. Ground Turkey With Stuffing Meatloaf Recipes. Easy Stove Top Stuffing MeatloafGenius Kitchen. Meatloaf replaces dough in this Italian-inspired Pizza Meatloaf.
Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top instructions
- Fry the bacon till crispy. Save 2 tablespoons of the drippings. Chop the bacon up..
- Add all the crust ingredients, including cooked bacon, together in a bowl and mix them. To the pot with lid add bacon drippings. mash the mixture on the bottom of pot forming a crater. Turn the stovetop to medium hi heat..
- Add the vegetables to the middle and add salt. Cook covered 7 minutes and turn pot 1/4 turn on stove top repeat till you have a full turn. In case your burner has a hot spot like mine does. Its to ensure even cooking for crust..
- On the last turn add cheese to top of vegetables, cover and cook 9 minutes on medium heat..
- Turn off heat let sit 3 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
Try a slice with your family. * Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Stove Top Meatloaf is a tasty twist on traditional meatloaf making for a super simple family meal! Lean ground beef is combined with our favorite seasoned Stove Top Stuffing mix for a delicious dinner with very little effort! Prepared and cooked in a bundt pan, this easy Stove Top Meatloaf is then turned out. Learn how to make Pizza on the Stove Top by Manjula.