Brad's meatloaf surprise. Linda: (to Candace) So you and Stacy are going to a "Rock-n-Roll" memorabilia auction? (Cut to Candace's room) Candace: (to Linda) Well, yeah. They are gonna be auctioning off one of the original Tiny Cowboy bobble heads. In "Meatloaf Surprise:" While Phineas and Ferb build a bounce house for bigger kids, Dr.
Surprise it's Meatloaf What is a stuffed meatloaf? Fall in love with this easy and fun Lipton Soup Meatloaf recipe. Meatloaf is easy, tasty and cheap. You can cook Brad's meatloaf surprise using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's meatloaf surprise
- You need 2 lbs of lean hamburger.
- You need 1/4 of lg onion, diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of mccormicks Montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of chopped chives.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of stone ground mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbs of bbq sauce.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 10 Oz of cheese whiz, or other cheese sauce.
It's not the most glamorous, but it's what we want. Serve with buttery jacket potatoes for a comfort food supper. It's safe to say meatloaf has an image problem. When was the last time you saw it on the menu at a hot new restaurant?
Brad's meatloaf surprise step by step
- Mix all ingredients except cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Line a baking pan with foil. Grease..
- Take half the mixture and place in pan. Make a bowl in the middle for the cheese..
- Fill with cheese.
- Form the rest of the meat into a large patty. Cover the top and seal the edges..
- Bake at 375 until internal temp reaches 165..
- I served with mashed potatoes and Texas toast..
But there's a reason why the dish is a comfort-food all-star: It's hearty, filling, packed. A meatloaf with ham and Provolone cheese rolled up inside for a tasty surprise. Beef meatloaf with roasted parsnip fries and tangy beet salad. Make sure the loaf is evenly distributed. Make the glaze by combining all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.