Meat Loaf with Olive Tapenade.
You can cook Meat Loaf with Olive Tapenade using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meat Loaf with Olive Tapenade
- You need of –Meat Loaf——.
- Prepare 1-1/4 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1-1/4 pound of ground pork.
- You need 12 ounces of bacon.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/3 cup of dehydrated onions.
- You need 1 cup of chopped bell pepper.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of –Topping——.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of Olive Tapenade see my recipe.
Meat Loaf with Olive Tapenade step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheiit.
- Mix all the meatloaf ingredient, except bacon..
- Form a loaf. Stretch the bacon in a pan the way you see in the photo.
- Add loaf on top of bacon.
- Wrap the loaf with bacon. Turn wrapped loaf over so folded part is down on pan..
- Add Tapenade to the top of meatloaf.
- Put in the oven for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.