Fool Proof Meatloaf.
You can cook Fool Proof Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fool Proof Meatloaf
- Prepare of for the meatloaf.
- It’s 2.5 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of for the sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbs of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbs of brown sugar.
Fool Proof Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl mix all ingredients for the meatloaf until well combined. It really works best to get in there with your (clean) hands and squish it all together for even distribution..
- Form meatloaf mixture into a loaf shape in bowl and turn out into a 2 quart casserole dish. Place in oven, bake uncovered 45 minutes..
- When time is up, remove meatloaf from oven, mix together sauce ingredients and spread evenly over the top of the meatloaf. Return to the oven. Bake 15 minutes more. When done let rest 10 minutes, slice and enjoy!.