You can cook Perfect Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Perfect Meatloaf
- Prepare 6 oz of croutons (I use garlic).
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Cayenne.
- You need of chili powder.
- You need of thyme.
- You need of rosemary.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 of an onion diced.
- It’s 1 of carrot broken into pieces.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic smashed.
- Prepare 1/2 of a red bell pepper diced.
- You need 1 pound of each of ground chuck and sirloin.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare dash of Worcestershire sauce.
Perfect Meatloaf step by step
- Heat your oven to 325°.
- In a food processor combine the croutons, herbs and spices and blend to a fine crumb. Set aside in a small dish and combine with the milk. Let sit until ready..
- Combine the vegetables in the food processor and bring together to a consistency of your choice..
- Add all meat, vegetable, and bread crumbs in a large bowl. Add the egg and Worcestershire, fold this all together (don't squeeze) with your finger tips and bring together..
- Pack this into some sort of mold (I use a larger loaf pan) and turn out onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Insert a probe thermometer and set to go off at 155°..
- Serve with gravy and mashed potatoes for a delicious easy weeknight meal the kids can help with! Mangia Mangia! Buon Appetito.