Best meatloaf ever 😀. In a large bowl, combine meat, tomato juice, oats, egg, chopped onion. Momma's Meatloaf is a classic meatloaf that has the best flavor ever! This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top!
We set out to create the best turkey meatloaf recipe, and here it is! This turkey meatloaf is full of flavor, moist in the middle, and has become a reader favorite! Hi, I'm Barbara, and I'm a graduate student at the Academy of Art University and I'm making my short. You can have Best meatloaf ever 😀 using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best meatloaf ever 😀
- You need 1 cup of uncooked brown rice.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bellpepper, finely diced.
- It’s 1/2 of red bellpepper, finely diced.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- It’s 2 of large stacks of celery, finely diced.
- You need 2 pack of extra lean ground chicken or turkey.
- Prepare 1 of pouch lipton garlic & herbs soup & dip mix.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of worchestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dry parsley.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dry thyme.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dry oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dry marjory.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dry chervil.
- It’s of fresh ground black pepper tout taste.
- You need 1 can of tomato soup.
- It’s 1 cup of bbq sauce (I've used williamson bros original).
- You need of Cooking spray.
We all have that one person in our family that has that weird story well this time we have the Best. Getting tired of the same ole, same ole! Mix all ingredients together except the sauce. Put half the sauce in the meatloaf mixture and the other half on top of the meatloaf once it is in the loaf pan.
Best meatloaf ever 😀 instructions
- Cook brown rice as per package instructions and let cool completly (this can done in advance, even the day before)..
- In a small bowl, mix the tomato soup and the bbq sauce. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix all the other ingredients together till perfectly blended..
- Use cooking spray on two pyrex loaf pans (If you use metal pans, you'll have to reduce cooking time)..
- Separate the meat and vegetable mix in both loaf pans equaly and gently press down with hands..
- Cover with approximatly 1/4 cup of tomato soup/bbq sauce mix..
- Cover with foil paper and cook in preheated oven at 350° for 45 minutes to 1 hour..
- Uncover and continue cooking for 15 minutes to half an hour..
- When ready, remove from oven and let meatloafs pick up their juices..
- Meanwhile, heat up the rest of tomato soup/bbq sauce mix in the microwave or on stove top..
- Cut the meatloafs in thick slices and serve covered with hot tomato/bbq sauce..
Smoked Meatloaf is the only way I will ever eat meatloaf. If it's not smoked, then I'm not eating it. I've never, ever liked meatloaf and absolutely refused to eat it when I was younger (just ask my Mom). I mean it's a total waste of good ground beef. Here are a list of foods I'd rather make with ground beef.