Instant pot meatloaf. This flavorful, juicy Instant Pot Meatloaf is one of my family's favorite easy instant pot dinners! The meatloaf is made with ground beef (or a combination of ground beef and ground turkey). Even meatloaf can be made in the Instant Pot®!
How do you perfect a meatloaf? Make it in an Instant Pot, of course. We loved how moist this loaf turned out in. You can have Instant pot meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant pot meatloaf
- It’s 2 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 pkg (6 oz) of stovetop stuffing mix, chicken flavor.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 3 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded parm cheese.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 24 oz of baby red potatoes, halved.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bbq sauce, topping #1.
- You need 1/4 cup of bbq sauce, topping #2.
With pot-in-pot cooking, you can have homemade meatloaf and mashed potatoes in under an hour. Lower the meatloaf pan into the Instant Pot and place on top of the trivet. And if your Instant Pot wasn't your best friend already, it will be now! Now, the absolute BEST way to make a meatloaf in your Instant Pot is by using this specific bundt pan!
Instant pot meatloaf instructions
- Mix meatloaf ingredients, 1-9.
- Spray the springform ring with Pam..
- Spray the perforated instert with Pam. (Got it on Amazon)..
- Put the springform ring in the perforated pan. Dump meat mixture into the springform ring/perforated pan. Make a slight dome leaving a small space around the ring..
- Put the beef broth & potatoes in the instant pot. Place the trivet on top..
- Place the meatloaf on top of the trivet. Put 1/4 bbq sauce on top..
- Cover loosely with tinfoil..
- Place the lid on, turn the vent to seal. Press manual, then adjust to 45 minutes. Once finished, allow the pressure to release naturally for 20 minutes. Carefully release the remaining pressure after that..
- Remove the lid. Check for a core temperature of at least 160°. If it's not 160, replace the lid, seal, press manual, and adjust to 5 minutes. Repeat until 160° is reached..
- Place oven on HI broil. Remove meatloaf and place on a cookie sheet. Remove the springform ring. Top with 1/4 cup bbq sauce. Broil on HI for 5 minutes..
- Remove potatoes from broth, and place in a serving dish..
- Remove meatloaf from oven. Slice and serve with potatoes and veges!.
Instant Pot meatloaf made low carb and gluten free! Using a pressure cooker results in a moist. What to Serve with Instant Pot Meatloaf Benefits of Pressure Cooking Meatloaf #instantpot #ninjafoodi #pressureluck #meatloaf #mashedpotatoes #meatloafandmashedpotatoes. And if your Instant Pot wasn't your best friend already, it will be now! This Instant Pot meatloaf is full of nutritious ingredients.