Egg burji, potatoes bhajiya # Ramzan special. Egg bhurji is a dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, a variant of scrambled eggs that is sometimes compared with the Parsi dish akuri. The difference lies in its preparation and addition of sautéed chopped onions, chilies and optional spices. Aloo Egg burji is a simple yet yummy combination fry.
Egg bhurji recipe – Indian style spiced scrambled eggs popularly known as Anda bhurji. In Hindi anda means egg and bhurji translates to scrambled. To begin with egg bhurji is made by first crackling some spices in oil and then frying the onions and ginger garlic. You can cook Egg burji, potatoes bhajiya # Ramzan special using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg burji, potatoes bhajiya # Ramzan special
- It’s 250 grams of Besan.
- Prepare Pinch of food soda.
- Prepare of Salt, red chilli, turmeric powder, pinch of Garam masala powder (all 1/2 teaspoon).
- You need of Few carrom seeds.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of potatoes (small).
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Egg bhurji is the Indian twist to scrambled eggs. Packed with lots of flavor, these Indian scrambled eggs are perfect for any meal of the day! This Egg Bhurji needs minimal ingredients that you will always have in the house and is so easy to make, you will get hooked to making it every week! I make more of egg burji which I never happen to post than egg curry simply cause it's quick, easy to make burji and more over I like DH version of egg and potato curry he makes it so good that nothing can beat it I simply love that curry and yes I want to.
Egg burji, potatoes bhajiya # Ramzan special instructions
- First boil and Peel eggs shell and chop potatoes slices and set aside.
- Mix the besan adding all ingredients, carrom seeds, and all dry spices make thick batter and set aside for about 30 minutes.
- Deep fry in hot oil first dip full boiled egg in batter and fry it remove it then fry the potatoes slices dip in batter remove it.
- While serving chop the egg burji in two half’s then add pinch of black pepper and serve it hot with mint chutney or ketchup and enjoy with ur family..
A "bhurji" is a term used to describe a dry-ish masala dish which is just a mixture of stuff in small pieces – e.g. pieces of paneer, Potato etc. A very commonly-eaten bhurji is the egg version – which is effectively a spicy scrambled egg dish – or more accurately is probably. The Egg burji is usually called a bachelor's dish that can be prepared as per your choice with less efforts & huge innovative ideas. Picked up few eggs and now just few mins to prepare this amazing multi colored yummy delicious Egg burji that can be easily sandwiched between the slices of toasted. Crispy Potato Bhajia : Made without any binding, these unusual grated potato bhajias are best had fresh and hot!