Last minute Meatloaf. Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine the sugars, vinegar and remaining ketchup; drizzle over meat loaf. Plan your next trip with the official lastminute.com website. Huge savings on Hotels, Flights, Holidays, City Breaks, Cars, Theatre Tickets & Spa.
Make Meatloaf Speedier in the Instant Pot. There is definitely a special place in my heart for my Make delicious meatloaf ahead of time in the slow cooker or at the last minute in the Instant Pot. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! You can have Last minute Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Last minute Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of large onion (diced).
- You need 3 slices of bread.
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbs of – 1/4 cup milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 of tbs-1/4 cup brown sugar.
This healthy meatloaf recipe made with lean ground Place mixture into a loaf pan or shape into a loaf and place on a baking pan. This flavorful, juicy Instant Pot Meatloaf is one of my family's favorite easy instant pot dinners! The meatloaf is made with ground beef (or a combination of ground beef and ground turkey). Classic Meatloaf – The last meatloaf recipe you'll ever need!
Last minute Meatloaf step by step
- Toast bread, butter, sprinkle with Italian seasoning. (I butter and seasoned before I stuck them in a toaster oven) Chop or crumble toast to desired texture..
- Mix meat, eggs, toast, milk, onion & seasonings. Shape in a loaf. Cover with foil..
- Bake 350° for 45 mins..
- Mix ketchup and brown sugar. Cover the top with mixture. Bake uncovered for another 15-20 minutes. (For a stickier top turn on the broiler).
You know, just a good ole' meatloaf; no tricks, no gimmicks or special tweaks, no hidden treasures, no sneaky organ meat. I added a little more Worcestire sauce and seasoned the ground beef w I baked the meatloaf to a golden brown without the tomato sauce on top. Momma's Meatloaf is a classic meatloaf that has the best flavor ever! This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top! A ground beef meatloaf recipe made with a special tomato sauce and bread crumbs, shaped into individual loaves for quick baking.