No Carb Microwave Meatloaf.
You can cook No Carb Microwave Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Carb Microwave Meatloaf
- It’s 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed dried green beans and onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- Prepare 3 (8 oz) of cans of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt (optional).
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar free syrup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worchestershire.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mustard.
- You need of bowls.
- You need spoons of measuring.
No Carb Microwave Meatloaf step by step
- In a large bowl, add 2 lbs ground beef, 1/2 cup crushed dried green beans with onions, 1 tbsp cilantro, 1 8oz can of tomato sauce, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 2 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt, and a large dash of pepper. Mash!.
- Put mashed meatloaf into a big enough microwaveable bowl and cover with plastic, wax paper, whatever you have in the moment. Heat for 12 min. Drain most of the oils out after it is cooked..
- In a smaller bowl, add 2 8oz cans of tomato sauce, 1/4 cup of water, 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 3 tbsp of sugar free syrup, 2 tbsp worchestershire, and 2 tbsp of mustard. Mix!.
- Pour sauce over the cooked meatloaf and cook again for 5 (+) min until you think meat is cooked enough for you..