Italian Turkey Meatloaf.
You can have Italian Turkey Meatloaf using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Turkey Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground turkey (1 Italian seasoned, 1 regular).
- You need 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1 handful of crimini mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian season.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need A few of drops of hot sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
Italian Turkey Meatloaf step by step
- Chop onion and mushrooms and sauté in a little olive oil.
- Mix bread crumbs, eggs, 1/3 cup ketchup, milk, sugar, garlic, pepper, salt and Italian seasoning in a bowl….
- Add ground meat, onion and mushrooms to breadcrumb mixture and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix 1/2 cup ketchup, BBQ sauce, honey, hot sauce and brown sugar in a small mixing bowl.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil, put meat mixture in pan and form in a football shape.
- Add half of the ketchup mixture to top of meatloaf spreading it evenly.
- Pour water in pan around the meatloaf.
- Bake for for 40 minutes, then add remaining ketchup mixture, then bake for another 20 minutes..