Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas.
You can cook Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas
- It’s 30 of small round potatoes halved.
- You need 1 pound of bone in skin on chicken thighs.
- You need 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- You need 5 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s 2 of carrots (optional).
Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil on chicken and coat in breadcrumbs.
- Place potatoes, onion, and carrots in large Pyrex. Drizzle with remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Put chicken in top of potatoes and carrots and place bay leaves on top.
- Bake for 30-35 min until chicken is almost cooked. Remove from oven and add can of peas. Cook for an additional 10 minutes until chicken is fully cooked and browned. Enjoy!.