Bacon wrapped meatloaf. Brush loaf with all of glaze, then arrange bacon slices, crosswise, over loaf, overlapping them slightly and tucking them under to prevent curling. Meatloaf is practically synonymous with American cuisine and belongs in every cook's repertoire. This easy Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf recipe will become a family favorite for sure!
Grass fed ground beef, bacon, and more served as individual portion sizes. This simple bacon wrapped meatloaf recipe makes a moist, tender meatloaf that everyone loves! A favorite, updated classic recipe in my house! You can cook Bacon wrapped meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped meatloaf
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of hamburger.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1 package of ritz roasted vegetable crackers.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of milk.
- You need 1 pack of applewood smoked bacon.
My family has always loved meatloaf. I know meatloaf isn't the most popular choice when it comes to dinner, but my family loves a good meatloaf. This Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf has plenty of flavor, thanks to. This bacon wrapped meatloaf is the king of all meatloaves.
Bacon wrapped meatloaf instructions
- Put hamburger in large bowl! Chop up the bell pepper and onion to your tasting and add to the meat. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder, along with 1 egg, a pack of crushed crackers and the milk. Mix well with your hands until everything is well mixed and ready to make a loaf..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- You want to make a weave out of the bacon flat on something..
- When your weave is ready pick up and shape the meat into a loaf. I usually weave the bacon on a plate so when I set the loaf in it I can turn it upside down to wrap the bacon easier. Once your load is wrapped tight it's ready to go in. I recommend getting a foil tray that has stuff that will soak up the grease underneath. Or a rack that will keep it off the bottom of the pan since it makes quite a bit of grease..
- Cook for 1 1/2 -2 hours..
This bacon wrapped meatloaf stuffed with cheese will impress your family and friends. Bacon-wrapped Mashed Potato-stuffed Meatloaf. featured in Bacon-Wrapped Dishes. Reserve half of the glaze in a separate bowl for after the meatloaf is cooked. This bacon wrapped and cheese filled meatloaf is perfect for someone who is not on a low calorie diet. This was my first time making this and I have made it.