Meatloaf with Celery. Mama's Meatloaf With Spiced Tomato Glaze, Masala Meatloaf (indian Style Meatloaf), Meatloaf With Poppy Seeds In Puff Pastry. Which kind of meat would you like in the recipe? I don't have a green pepper to add to my meatloaf, would diced celery taste good?
My recipe is simple and produces a moist flavorful loaf — no bells and whistles, just a plain ole meatloaf. Lamb and beef meatloaf with Moroccan seasonings, onion, carrot, celery, garlic, ginger, paprika, cumin, coriander, cayenne, cinnamon, cilantro, saffron, and mint. This meatloaf goes above and beyond by utilizing healthy oats, fantastic onion flavors, and lots of tasty ketchup. You can have Meatloaf with Celery using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf with Celery
- Prepare 250 gr of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced celery (I also added the stem).
- It’s 1/2 cup of caramelized onion https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3539059-caramelized-onion-using-slow-cooker-2-ingredients.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
Perfect for a beginner or a die-hard meatloaf fan. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Making meatloaf with super-lean meat, like ground chicken or ground turkey, can be tricky. Because of the minimal fat content, the meat easily dries out.
Meatloaf with Celery instructions
- Mix all ingredients except tomato ketchup. I used my hand to combine them well..
- If it is too watery, add some breadcrumbs. If it is too solid, add another egg or a bit of milk. Add 2 tbsp of ketchup to the mixture..
- Put inside a well-greased heatproof dish and bake 175 Celcius degrees for about 40 minutes..
- While still hot, spread 4 tbsp of ketchup on top of the meatloaf..
Follow this tip: Consider using a meat blend. You can make meatloaf ahead and freeze before cooking. Once the meatloaf mixture has been shaped in your loaf pan, cover loaf pan tightly with. Learn a few tricks and techniques that will make your meatloaf the best ever. Adding fresh, very finely diced vegetables to give the meatloaf moisture and flavor.