Meatloaf with Sweet & Spicy Glaze. BBQ Meatloaf Muffins with Sweet Potato Topping are (almost) too cute to eat. Kid's love them because they're fun, you'll love them because they're simple and delicious. These meatloaf cupcakes have a whipped sweet potato frosting and fresh herb "sprinkles"!
We like to have this meatloaf with some Garlic Parmesan Green Beans and cottage fries. It's covered with a tangy sweet and sour sauce made on the stove. Our paleo friendly and gluten free meatloaf is just right for dinner this weekend. You can have Meatloaf with Sweet & Spicy Glaze using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf with Sweet & Spicy Glaze
- Prepare 1 pound of hamburger.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of small bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- It’s of Glaze:.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need of To taste, Black pepper.
Our roasted sweet potato fries make an awesome side or, try them on their own while you watch the games. Tomorrow night, use leftover meatloaf to make hearty sandwiches. Mother often prepared this for supper after Sunday services. Sweet potatoes are a traditional part of Southern cooking.
Meatloaf with Sweet & Spicy Glaze instructions
- Mix ketchup, brown sugar and spices until well combined..
- In large bowl mix hamburger, onion, pepper and spices..
- Add egg and bread crumbs. Mix until well combined and incorporated..
- Place in 9×9 or loaf pan..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Drain oil and pour glaze over meatloaf..
- Return to over and cook another 15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked inside..
This glaze has the perfect tasty balance. Not too sweet, not too tart with an additional hint of garlic. Crockpot Meatloaf is guaranteed to come out perfectly juicy, moist, NOT dry, or tasteless. We love making this recipe for a busy weeknight meal. One of the Best Meatloaf's You Will Ever Have!!