Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken Meatloaf.
You can have Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken Meatloaf
- It’s 1 lb of ground chicken.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried tarragon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 4 oz of canned mushrooms, drained.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Combine ground chicken, onion powder, bread crumbs, basil, tarragon, salt, pepper, evaporated milk, mushrooms in a large bowl & mix well..
- Place in loaf pan or small casserole dish..
- Mix honey & mustard in a small bowl. Brush half over chicken mixture..
- Bake for 35 minutes..
- Brush with remaining glaze..