You can have Scalloped Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scalloped Potatoes
- Prepare 4 cups of thinly sliced potatoes.
- It’s 2 Tbs of flour.
- You need 1.5 cups of scalded milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of minced onions.
- You need 2 Tbs of butter.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Scalloped Potatoes instructions
- Peel and thinly slice potatoes layering them in a 9X13 baking dish.
- Top with remaining ingredients and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.