Crockpot Sweet Potato 🍠 Black Bean Chilli.
You can cook Crockpot Sweet Potato 🍠 Black Bean Chilli using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Sweet Potato 🍠 Black Bean Chilli
- You need 4-5 pounds of sweet potatoes (about 5 big sweet potatoes).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 can (28 ounce) of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (16 ounce) of refried beans.
- Prepare 2 cans (15.5 ounce) of black beans, undrained.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of chicken broth (low sodium).
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Sour cream.
Crockpot Sweet Potato 🍠 Black Bean Chilli step by step
- Rinse and peel your sweet potatoes, then cut into chunks…..
- Place sweet potato chunks into large crockpot……..
- Add to sweet potatoes your black pepper, chilli powder and ground cumin……
- Now add your crushed tomatoes, refried beans, black beans and chicken broth……
- Now add your sliced onions, green pepper and minced garlic, stir well…..
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 8 hours, stirring occasionally……
- Serve topped with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream and enjoy 😉!!!.