Blind Finches with Potato Puree.
You can have Blind Finches with Potato Puree using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blind Finches with Potato Puree
- You need 5 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 2 of blind finches.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of diced tomato.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Black paper.
Blind Finches with Potato Puree step by step
- Boil the potatoes until they are soft. Then mash them with potato masher or fork (I mashed with blender and it became sticky). Add salt, milk, butter and mix all together properly..
- Fry the blind finches with olive oil for 2 minutes. Slice onions and add to the pan, cook all together 2 minutes more. Add diced tomato, salt and black paper and cook 1 minute more..
- Finally, cover the pan and cook 10 minutes..
- Serve with potato puree. Bon appetit!.