You can have Classic Meatloaf using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic Meatloaf
- Prepare 3 of lbs. organic ground beef (minimum fat content).
- You need 2 cups of homemade whole wheat biscuits (crumbled).
- Prepare 1 of organic egg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of organic milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
Classic Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl using your bare hands..
- Place mixture in a loaf pan and spread evenly..
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in oven for 1.5 hours..
- Uncover and pour out any grease that has accumulated in the pan..
- Cook an additional 20-30 minutes. Check that internal temperature is 150-155 degrees..
- Serve with ketchup, as desired..