Balsamic Potato Salad.
You can have Balsamic Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Balsamic Potato Salad
- You need 3 pounds of new red mini potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of slivered oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes.
- You need 3 Tbsp of capers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of sun-dried tomato oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
Balsamic Potato Salad instructions
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool; cut into bite size pieces if needed. Place in bowl. Add tomatoes and capers..
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sun-dried tomato oil, mustard, salt and pepper; toss with potato mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with basil..
- Serve and enjoy!.