You can cook Meatloaf Muffins using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Muffins
- Prepare 2 t of EVOO.
- It’s 2 C of chopped onion.
- You need 1 C of carrot shreds (or bell pepper).
- Prepare 2 t of oregano.
- Prepare 4 cloves of minced garlic (2t jarred).
- It’s 1 C of ketchup.
- Prepare 3 lbs of ground beef (2lbs if extra lean).
- Prepare 2 C of bread crumbs (or finely crushed saltines).
- You need 4 T of mustard.
- You need 2 t of Worcestershire.
- It’s 1/2 t of ground pepper.
- It’s 4 of lg eggs.
Meatloaf Muffins instructions
- Heat olive oil. Sauté onions, carrots, garlic, and oregano 2minutes. Allow to cool.
- Mix with remaining ingredients..
- Scoop into muffin pans after spraying with Pam or something similar..
- Bake in preheated oven @375 for 25 minutes. Let stand 5 before removing from pan.
- Use a cookie scoop to top each muffin with your favorite mashed potato..