Leftover meatloaf and baked potato. Wasted leftover baked potatoes can almost bring a tear to the eye of a cook who loves them and wants to save money. Throwing out a potato is horrible considering all the wonderful things you can do with them. A versatile recipe designed to use up leftover meatloaf in a tasty one-dish meal.
This is as comforting as meatloaf and mashed potatoes. I usually make mini meatloaves topped with ketsup. The Best Leftover Baked Potatoes Recipes on Yummly You can cook Leftover meatloaf and baked potato using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover meatloaf and baked potato
- Prepare of Sliced leftover meatloaf 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick.
- Prepare 2 cups of Canola oil for frying.
- It’s of Baked potatoes rubbed with olive oil and pink sea salt cooked directly on the oven rack no foil or pan.
- It’s of Cheese.
- It’s of Added tater tots.
- You need of Cream cheese spread or whatever you got on hand to mix in potatoes to reconstitute the mashing of them.
Lemony Leftover Baked Potatoes, Baked Leftover Mashed Potatoes With Eggs, Paleo Leftover Turkey Sweet Potato Frittata. Baked Leftover Mashed Potatoes with EggsWords of Deliciousness. Any meatloaf recipe will work well for this shepherd's pie. If you don't have leftover meatloaf, pick up a prepared meatloaf at the store.
Leftover meatloaf and baked potato step by step
- Cut meatloaf in slices.
- In 3 disposable plates use flour with salt and pepper one with egg lightly beaten and last with your favorite panko crumbs.
- Eggs i dipped the meatloaf in flour then egg then panko crumbs.
- I like to fry well done.
- With potatoes cut in half hotdog style.
- Then dig out guts with spoon or suitable object i toasted them before filling.
- Mix up said potato guts with mixer or something.
- Add some good filler bacon, cheese, cream cheese, salt and pepper, chives etc and so on and put it into potato shells then top with shredded cheese and toast until melted.
- Almost there.
- Plate and serve.
- And another plate for kids as their palate is not as sophisticated lol.
Look for it in the And don't be afraid of using refrigerated mashed potatoes or dried potato flakes, for that matter. Those products are made with real potatoes and. Leftover meatloaf is great in a taco. Load some up into a hard shell with some jalapeno peppers, shredded cheddar, lettuce and sour cream, or Crumble up your leftover meatloaf and mix it in with a nice creamy mac and cheese. It adds an extra special protein flavor to an otherwise meatless meal.