Baked Potatoes Second Time Around.
You can cook Baked Potatoes Second Time Around using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Potatoes Second Time Around
- It’s 6 of large baking potatoes.
- You need 2 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk or more (until potatoes are creamy).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno pepper, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of green onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 6 of rashes bacon, crumbled.
Baked Potatoes Second Time Around instructions
- Brush 6 sheets of foil with butter, wrap each potato in foil and bake for approximately 1 hour in a 350 degree oven. Allow potatoes to cool slightly. Note that potatoes are easier to scoop out of skin if not cooled completely..
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and carefully scoop potato out of potato skin into a large bowl using a spoon..
- Add 2 Tbsp butter, milk and salt to potatoes and mash together as smoothly as possible..
- Combine potato mixture with cheese, red and green peppers, green onions and bacon..
- Fill potato skins with potato mixture and place on a pan lined with parchment paper. Return potatoes to a 350 degree oven and heat till lightly browned and sizzling (approximately 1/2 hour)..
- Serve and enjoy!.