You can cook Mexican Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 6 oz of beef chorizo.
- You need 1/4 cup of crushed tortilla chips.
- Prepare 4 oz of diced tomatoes drained.
- It’s 2 tbs of Chile de Arbol paste (or 4 ounces of your favorite minced chili pepper).
- Prepare 2 tbs of dried minced onion.
- Prepare 3 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need of For the sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of red or green enchilada sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
Mexican Meatloaf step by step
- Line your slow cooker with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until well blended..
- Form meat mixture into a loaf..
- Set slow cooker on low heat for four hours..
- In a small sauce pan, heat sauce and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved..
- After three hours, baste the meat loaf with the sauce mixture and continue to cook. Use remaining sauce and top if desired when meatloaf is ready to serve..