Brad's Mexican meat loaf. Mexican Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Arrange hard cooked eggs in a row down center of loaf. Arrange olive slices on either side of eggs; press eggs and olives slightly into meat mixture.
Mexican Meat Loaf. "I love to experiment with all kinds of recipes," relates Debra Jane Webb of Muskogee, Oklahoma. A dash of chili powder gives her meat loaf fun Mexican flavor that's complemented by zesty picante sauce poured over the top. I put in extra onions and adobo seasoning. You can have Brad's Mexican meat loaf using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's Mexican meat loaf
- You need 2 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of small onion, minced.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 2 of taco seasoning packets.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare of For the filling.
- It’s 1 of small can refried beans.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of red jalapeño, minced.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Tapatillo sauce and lime wedges for garnish.
Bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the meatloaf. The mexican meatloaf roll is a beef and oats meatloaf. Baked in the oven, this beef meatloaf is topped off with salsa for a definite mexican taste to it. My Mexican Meatloaf is a twist on the classic meatloaf recipe.
Brad's Mexican meat loaf step by step
- Mix all of the meat ingredients in a lg mixing bowl and set aside for 20 minutes..
- Let cream cheese get to room temperature. Mix all filling ingredients except refried beans in another bowl..
- Grease a 11×15 baking dish. Use 1/3 of the meat mixture and spread flat on the bottom of the baking dish..
- Evenly spread beans over this meat. You won't use the whole can. Spread all of the filling ingredients over beans..
- With the remaining meat, make large patties with your hands. Arrange over the top of the meat. Seal up the edges or all of the filling will cook out..
- Bake on center rack at 375 for 40 minutes. Switch oven over to high broil. Cook 10 more minutes. Remove from oven. Immediately take any filling that has cooked out and spread over the top. When loaf has cooled a little, transfer to a broiling rack. Let grease drain off. Slice and serve. Garnish with lime slices and tapatillo sauce. Enjoy..
Using juicy ground beef and pork to keep it moist and flavorful, this gets seasoned with cumin and green peppers. Mexican meatloaf is a comfort food recipe your family and guests will enjoy. This Mexican meatloaf is a very versatile recipe as you can add or subtract ingredients you. Salsa and a savory stuffing mix give this tasty Mexican-style meatloaf its great flavor. But it's the slow cooker that gives it its superior moistness.