Potato corn capsicum curry. Potato and capsicum curry tastes very yummy. Capsicum potato curry is ready to be served with rice or chapati or plain parathas. Fast and easy sidedish to make for roti, chapati, poori or even with rice, pulao or even as a filling for wraps.
Once the potato get half cooked or becomes little soft add the fried capsicum and all dry powders, salt as needed and mix well. Close the lid and cook till the raw smell of the masala goes. No need to add water ,cooking in low heat with closed lid will make the potato soft and tastier. You can have Potato corn capsicum curry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato corn capsicum curry
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum.
- Prepare 2 of medium size potato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilly powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
Aloo capsicum recipe – Easy stir fried dish made with potatoes, capsicum, spices & herbs. This dry aloo capsicum curry is a super easy & quick recipe for It is a dry curry or sabzi, if you like to have a moist curry just pour very little water to cook. I also make this aloo capsicum differently each time by. Corn capsicum sabzi – corn not only taste great but is also very good for health.
Potato corn capsicum curry instructions
- Pressure cook potato for 3 whistles. peel off the skin. Cut into pieces.
- Boil peas and corn in water for 5 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds. Then add capsicum and sauté for 2 mins. Add in potato, corn and peas. Add in chilly powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix everything. Sauté for few more mins until everything gets mixed and raw smell goes away..
I often use corn in my cooking. I mainly use it in salads and chats. I have already posted a curry of corn-chili corn masala ,now I made this semi dry curry with capsicum and tomatoes ,which is simple to make and taste great. That is why I am categorising it under curry in a hurry series. But in this recipe, I cooked potato and capsicum with sliced onion and tomato masala.