Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole. This recipe is one of my family's favorites. The ham chowder is chock-full of potatoes, ham and carrots. I like to make this comforting ham potato corn chowder at least once or.
This is easy to adapt with other ingredients. I don't put celery in mine. I have added garlic sometimes as well. You can have Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole
- It’s 1 box of scalloped potatoes+ingredients called for on the box.
- Prepare 2 cups of cubed ham.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk or cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced mushroom and purple onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, soul seasoning and Mrs dash original.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need of Top with Parmesan cheese.
This easy and cheesy potato soup is made with ham. All Reviews for Cheesy Ham and Corn Chowder. Cinnamon was not a good addition to this chowder. May try it again with a plain ham steak in future.
Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 450. Mix ingredients called for on package of potatoes and potatoes together in a lightly greased 13×9 glass baking dish..
- Dice onion and mushroom and mix in plus, spices, milk, shredded cheese, ham and peas. Top with Parmesan cheese and bake uncovered 25 minutes..
With onions, cheese and a dash of pepper, our Cheesy Ham Omelet is absolutely delicious. This cheesy ham chowder is the most mouthwatering solution! Even if you don't have any leftover ham, it's perfect to make on a chilly weeknight. With potatoes, ham, cheese, scallions, and yummy spices, this soup is FULL of flavor! We also use leftovers for ham and bean soup, or cheesy ham chowder.