Taco Stuffed Potatoes. These Taco Stuffed Potatoes are meant to be a main dish, and are definitely big enough and filling enough. Just think twice baked potatoes turned taco. Recipe: Slow Cooker Taco-Stuffed Potatoes. by Kelli Foster.
Double Stuffed Taco Potatoes are hearty and filling enough to eat as a main course. They are loaded with ground beef taco filling, onion, sour cream, and cheese. This kid-approved dinner recipe is almost as easy as making tacos in a traditional tortilla shell. You can cook Taco Stuffed Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Stuffed Potatoes
- You need 4 of sweet potatoes or regular baking potatoes, cooked.
- You need 1 lb. of taco meat.
- You need of Toppings as desired:.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, guacamole, sour cream.
- It’s of limes, fresh sliced.
Actually, it might be easier because you don't have to deal with with shells that. Reviews for: Photos of Taco-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. Taco-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Here's a tasty, different way to serve up the flavor of tacos without having to make a trip to the grocery store for the taco shells.
Taco Stuffed Potatoes instructions
- Cook hamburger with black pepper, cumin, chili powder until browned; drain. Add in a small amount of salsa if you like.This is your taco meat..
- Top each potato with taco meat and then desired toppings..
- The sweet potato is unbelievably good with the taco meat, but its great on regular potatoes as well. Enjoy!.
And if you can bake the potatoes in a microwave. Poke sweet potatoes all over with a fork. Rub with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Switch up your taco night with these wholesome Taco Stuffed Baked Potatoes! Use leftover baked potatoes to whip up this flavorful dinner.