Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf. This incredible meatloaf is sure to be a family favorite. It's SIMPLE to make using turkey, loads of cheese, and Italian bread crumbs. My Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf Bites are perfect for the whole family, but especially for your little one.
Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious. Try Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf any night of the week. You can cook Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf
- It’s 1 of large pack ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of oregano.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 6 of mozzarella cheese sticks.
- It’s of Provolone cheese (as many as you need).
- Prepare Jar of spaghetti sauce (your favorite flavor).
This turkey meatloaf recipe is made with ground turkey, tons of veggies, & a delicious glaze. Turkey Meatloaf can be made ahead of time, and leftovers store well (great weekly meal prep option). Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf Muffins are wonderfully moist and flavorful. Their mini size makes them perfect when you are tracking calories.
Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf step by step
- In a large bowl combine : Ground turkey, milk, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs,eggs, garlic,onion powder and black pepper, mix all well…….
- Let your mixture sit in the fridge for about an hour to let the flavors incorporate together……
- Lightly spray a baking pan with cooking spray, then place HALF of turkey meat mixture onto baking pan, like this……Shape into half of a loaf……
- Place several slices of provolone cheese on meat mixture, then place mozzarella cheese sticks on top of provolone cheese, like this……
- Now place a few more slices of provolone cheese on top of mozzarella cheese sticks, like this…..
- Now place the rest of the meat mixture on top of all the cheeses, pinch edges of your loaf to seal the sides…..it should look like this…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 1 hour……
- After baking for an hour top your turkey meatloaf with your jar sauce, place back into the oven at 400 degrees for 30 min…….Remove any curdling from your meatloaf with a spoon……
- Remove from oven and let sit for about 30 minutes, then slice and serve with veggies 🌽 or mashed potatoes 🥔…….
- Enjoy 😉!!!!.
Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf is as easy to prepare as much tasty it is to the palate. Learn how to make/prepare Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf by following this easy recipe. This cheesy BBQ turkey meatloaf is so forgiving! So feel free to change things up a bit to suit what you have on hand. Throw in some mustard if that's your.