My meatloaf. My Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This is a very easy and no fail recipe for meatloaf. It won't take long to make at all, and it's quite good!
My mom always made meatloaf with beef when I was growing up, and I always loved it. But once I tried it with turkey, I never looked back. Discover easy meatloaf recipes from My Food and Family. You can cook My meatloaf using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My meatloaf
- Prepare 350 grams of mince what ever kind you like.I used beef.
- You need 4 slice of white toast bread.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of yoghut.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt fine grains.
- Prepare 1 of carrot grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese grated.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of tumeric.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of tomatoe paste.
- Prepare 4 of basil leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomatoe chutney.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 4 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 3 small of tomatoes quartered.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme or a few small stalks fresh remove the leaves from stem.
Meatloaf is hands down one of the most comforting of comfort foods out there, and our easy meatloaf recipes are no different. ⭐ Then, add meatloaf mixture to a loaf pan and bake, covered. While the meatloaf is baking, whisk together ketchup, barbecue sauce Meatloaf is one of my favorite weeknight meals! I said "loaf." Enjoy this, my friends! If you're on the fence about meatloaf, or even if you've written it off entirely as something you'd never, ever try, give this a shot.
My meatloaf instructions
- Heat oven 180°C/350°F Bake for 1 hour.
- Put milk yoghurt and bread into a dish to soak..
- Eggs hard boiled 10mins and peel.Keep egg whole.
- While eggs are boiling cut tomatoes and put aside.And chop basil leaves you can use a teaspoon of dried.Grate the carrot.Grate the cheese.
- Mix meat with the uncooked egg add other ingredients.U still have the egg and tomatoe aside and half the cheese..
- Fill a silicon loaf tin along the bottom and up the sides leaving a hollow in the middle.Add the whole eggs and quartered tomatoes.Cover with the rest of the meat mixture.Put in oven to bake.After an hour put tomatoe chutney and the second half cup of cheese on loaf.Bake another 10 mins or so to get the top golden.
- When you put mixture in tin press it down firm.If you dont have a silicon tin make sure you grease tin foil in a metal loaf tin..
Even weighing in much lighter than a traditional meatloaf in terms of calories and fat, this rendition is exceptionally succulent thanks to the addition of. Below are my tips to create meatloaf perfection! Ground beef is seasoned, mixed with breadcrumbs and baked to perfection. It's all topped off with a zesty topping (my favorite part)! Finally, a meatloaf recipe that is guaranteed to come out perfectly juicy, NOT dry, hard, chewy or tasteless.