Rita's Bacon Meatloaf.
You can have Rita's Bacon Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rita's Bacon Meatloaf
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 2 medium of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs ( i used crushed RITZ crackers).
- It’s 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of A-1 steak sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese ( i used sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 6 slice of bacon.
Rita's Bacon Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine ground beef, eggs, ketchup, breadcrumbs, onions and 1 cup of cheese..
- Mix well..
- Form the meat mixture into a loaf shape. Place it in a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining half cup of shredded cheese atop the meatloaf..
- Drape the bacon over the meatloaf, overlapping slightly. Tuck the ends beneath the loaf..
- Pour A-1 sauce over bacon covering the meatloaf..
- Bake for approximately 90 minutes at 350°F or until internal temperature reads 160°F..
- Allow meatloaf to cool for a bit before slicing..