Meatloaf (Homestyle). Nothing says cozy homey goodness like my homestyle meatloaf. A meat thermometer is a kitchen tool that we really think every home cook should own, because it's a surefire way to cook your meat perfectly. Seasoned meatloaf topped with tomato sauce.
Brown sugar and tomatoes with onions add tangy-sweet flavor to this juicy meatloaf. Homestyle Meatloaf recipe: An Old Family Favorite.my father's meatloaf recipe is easy to make, moist and flavorful. I don't consider it to be unique or unusual, as it is just a very delicious. You can have Meatloaf (Homestyle) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf (Homestyle)
- You need 2 lb of ground chuck 80/20.
- Prepare 1 medium of sweet onion chopped.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of heinz ketchup.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of crushed ritz crackers.
- You need 1 of granulated garlic (to taste).
- You need 1 cup of heinz ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and lemon juice with the remaining tomato paste, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper. Spread the mixture over the meatloaf and tent with aluminum foil. Homestyle Meatloaf. with Shallot Gravy & Caramelized Root Vegetables. Flavored with mild shallot and woodsy thyme, our meatloaf packs sophisticated flavor and serious tenderness.
Meatloaf (Homestyle) step by step
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- in a large bowl, mix first seven ingredients well.
- press mixture into a large foil loaf pan.
- cover with foil and bake for 80 minutes.
- while meatloaf is baking, mix the 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1 cup ketchup for the glaze.
- when meatloaf is done, let rest for 10 minutes then drain well and spread glaze on meatloaf and return to oven uncovered for 10 more minutes to thicken glaze.
The classic comfort food of meatloaf and mashed potatoes is a go-to meal for families all over. If you lack the time or energy to make it yourself, you can now pick up Homestyle Meatloaf with Whipped. My husband is a very picky eater who doesnt like ketchup, it was very difficult to come up with a meatloaf recipe that did not have ketchup but I finally came up with one that we both can agree on! Perfectly seasoned, HORMEL® Homestyle Meatloaf is topped in a thick and tasty tomato sauce Make memories around the table when serving the traditional taste of HORMEL® Homestyle Meatloaf. We've taken the ultimate home-style comfort food to the next level with top-quality beef expertly blended with spices and Homestyle Beef Meatloaf.