Potato wedges. Potato wedges are always a favorite for kids and grown-ups alike; they're easy to make and great for barbecues and parties. Make a lot as they're bound to go quickly! Healthier than fried, these chunky wedges are a true delight and perfect for busy weeknight meals.
Potato wedges are best served hot from the oven. Thoroughly wash potatoes, cut in half, and slice into wedges. Toss wedges in olive oil and seasonings. You can have Potato wedges using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato wedges
- You need 2 of russet potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilly powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need of Salt as required.
Place on a baking sheet, skin side down. fried & baked potato wedges with step by step photo and video recipe. wedges are often confused with potato fries which is generally thin and has different shape. wedges have more curvy in shape. Cutting potato wedges is far easier than cutting fries! Place potatoes in a bowl of cold water with about. Potato wedges recipe with step by step photos.
Potato wedges instructions
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes into lengthy pieces.
- Boil it in water for 3 mins and drain the water.
- Combine chilli powder, corn flour, salt, pepper and oil. Coat potatoes evenly with this mixture..
- Bake at 350 degree for 15 mins one side and 10 mins other side.
This recipe post details the method of both fried and baked potato wedges. The recipe is easy and you can choose whatever method suits you – i.e frying. Crisp potatoes with the perfect seasoning combination. Learn how to make the most delicious Oven Baked Potato Wedges at home! Roasted Potato Wedges are perfectly seasoned and crispy!