You can have Mom's Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's Meatloaf
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of quaker oats.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of master gravy.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ketchup.
Mom's Meatloaf instructions
- preheat oven to 375°F..
- beat egg with milk.
- mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- pack in bread/loaf pan.
- place bacon on top, held with toothpicks.
- cook for 1.5hrs.
- let set and cool before slicing.
- What I like to do is chop up the leftovers and mix them with brown gravy in a skillet. Mmmmm!.