Jaime's Classic Meatloaf.
You can have Jaime's Classic Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jaime's Classic Meatloaf
- You need 1 packages of meatloaf mixture a pound and a half..
- It’s 1 small of cubanelle pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Italian style breadcrumb.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of dry mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of splashes or Worcestershire sauce..
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar,.
- You need 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of dry mustsrd.
Jaime's Classic Meatloaf instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- add breadcrumbs to large bowl, then the milk .shake the bowl a little to get all the breadcrumbs wet..
- add meat, raw onion and pepper , seasons,parsley, 2 dashes of the worcestershire, and the egg..
- Mix well to incorporate..
- add to ungreased loaf pan. Add to oven on lower rack for 40 to 50 min..
- in a sauce pan on a low heat add last three ingredients untill well incorporated. Apply to meatloaf five min before done and put back in oven..