Savoury Potato And Onion Strudel With Leftover BBQ Sauce. The Best Savory Strudel Recipes on Yummly Mashed Potatoes Egg Onions Flour Salt Pepper Frying Oil. PRODUCT TESTING AND REVIEWS Inquire about product testing and reviews (Video reviews for your gadgets, rubs, sauces, and equipment).
Try it with shredded chicken, or even stewed. For the onion sauce: Peel, halve and slice the white onions. Sauté in hot butter, pour in the wine and stock. You can have Savoury Potato And Onion Strudel With Leftover BBQ Sauce using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savoury Potato And Onion Strudel With Leftover BBQ Sauce
- You need 3 cup of potato.
- It’s 2 of onion.
- It’s 2 cup of leftover bbq sauce.
- You need 4 of 6×6 pastry.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Arrange on the mashed potatoes and serve with the onion sauce and the. Savory strudel stuffed with sour cabbage, bacon, red pepper and onion. A showstopper savoury strudel laced with Moroccan spices. For the leek and potato filling, steam the diced potatoes for approximately five minutes, or until they are cooked through but Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
Savoury Potato And Onion Strudel With Leftover BBQ Sauce step by step
- Cut potato into cube then pat dry and coat with some corn flour.
- Deep fry for about 5 to 6 minutes then drain and season with some salt.
- Join 2 pastry then layer all the potato and onion with any cooked leftover bbq sauce (I used my pork ribs with black pepper sauce).
- Join another 2 pastry and cover the TOP and fasten with a fork, then poke some holes on TOP with a knife,then egg wash the TOP of the pastry and bake at 200 C for about 25 to 30 minutes till it’s golden brown.
- Enjoy My Easy Tea Time.
The onion rings are crispy and I think even better after having a run through the freezer. The batter is so flavorful with the added beer, plus the Southern The BBQ sauce is sweet and spicy with a great kick from Southern Comfort. We upped the game by making the BBQ sauce for dipping instead of. Roasted potatoes are a great choice for a side dish, especially for a quick grilled or skillet chicken, beef, or pork. This version is seasoned with garlic and a variety of dried herbs.